Sunday 17 April 2011

Lets start at the very beginning.

Hello Everyone,

Wow this is quite scary! Whilst I have a website and write all my course descriptions this seems quite different and I am having flashbacks to writing school essays! When I am worried I always over compensate with exclamation marks! Apologies!
This week I have an Easter children's workshop in the studio and then I am off to South Wales on hols.  Last year I bought so much stuff (including picking up two beds) I nearly had to leave my husband down there! I am thinking of taking my new video camera and might do a video blog of all my finds (hopefully)
I will also try and update to information about myself as that would probably be a good idea, but in the mean time you can see lots of stuff abut me on either Facebook Hope and Elvis page or the website www.hopeandelvis.com
The End
Louise

2 comments:

  1. Hello Louise!(!!! extra ones for you!!!)

    This is looking good, looking forward to following and reading about your exploits.
    Not sure whether you need a bigger car - or a smaller husband....

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a van! Gosh I thought Facebook was hard, phew, give me a minute and I might just find your blog!

    ReplyDelete